Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
for Michelle

hey Michelle,next time your out to chrisners i left a little something for you by the sign in board.
Photobucket
oh and by the way i left spyder with a full belly of sience diet and bologna bits.
Photobucket

Re: for Michelle

Pat, Mlle has been celebrating her birthday all weekend. I dont expect her up to digging at CCC for
at least another 10 days.
I picked up your birthday gift for her and will give it to her first oppurtunity...

Photobucket

I just couldn't resist a sneak peek...Held it up to a strong light...
You are a gifted GENIUS Pat...that birthday drawing of President Grant is really true to life...AND ALL
IN GREEN is inspired..

Good job

thanks H. i had a feeling you may be heading that direction due to the timing thing again,i was hoping you would do that for us. thankyou very much. as far as the birthday drawing i did'nt have much to go on except for the green color. the rest i had to wing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M

( today's the official day even though celebrations have been going on for the last 3 days )

well then since thats the case
happy birthday Michelle, 29 and holding. hope this message is'nt to loud for that pounder.

Thanks Pat!!!!!!!!!!1

WEll,, thansk for the birthday fancyies!!!!!!!!

I will get my whatever it is from Hal on his hext trip here !!! Thanks for that ever it is! hehe

I need to get to CCC soon.. Need to get in some dirt. All I have had is sand! Bhah!!

Happy bday thanks for your hard work

Michelle
Thanks Pat!!!!!!!!!!1

I will get my whatever it is from Hal on his hext trip here !!!

Passing your house this Monday, I'll tie a rock on it and send it through a window

Mlle never looks at the website on the weekends...might as well give us all a sneak peeks at Pat's birthday gift

Photobucket

Happy belated Michelle

I did deliver the gift Pat

Photobucket

Photobucket

It just looked bigger with the light behind the envelope

Photobucket

H. thankyou for your delivery,i had no doubt it would get to M.and i like the way you got it there bigger than life.