Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Robs Chrisners finds

Well we hit it again on Thursday and Rob found a couple of nice ones (bwlow). I also found two points but broke a G-9 darl in half thanks to whoever tore my hole to heck. I am the first to say no one owns a hole but people should dig w/ respect the hole I have been digging was torn to crap I mean completly filled in and I could stand in it! Lazy diggers! Any way I mean like my second shovel full I heard the snap. So off to Dr.Gomerz it goes. My other find was a g-7 ish covington. Ill put em up when I get the point back from gomer.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Picture really doesnt do it justice nice flaking
Photobucket

Re: Robs Chrisners finds

Know your abt's always be tarping. take a dirty hole if it were to pop out days like that.

Very true Snoop a day in the dirt cant be bad!

Sorry to hear the bad news!!! I am very new to diggin but my 2nd trip out I already had a tarp because buda (I believe) using one and thought it was genius less dirt to move by shovel an so on. I met several first timers on Sunday that had never been out not pointing fingers but it is possible. I have dug in others holes that I have seen but I do respect where people dig. If it was barefoot bills camp I have a good possibility I know but not here to make enemies. Again sorry

yeah thats one thing about an established hole, if u wanna dig it, there is always some throw dirt to move first

Isn't that a E. Tx. paleo, maybe called a Becker or somethin?

Thanks silver we werent real sure on that one.