Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FAMILIES OF TRAVIS 2 - JON & JEFF

Your little boys are doing just fine

Photobucket

when I left them they were loading their firearms hopeing for a whole stampeding herd of Wild hogs tonight

Re: FAMILIES OF TRAVIS 2 - JON & JEFF

Camping is "in" this year...
As a winter project Richard Chrisner handmade from a bareframe up, a "camper" that they will use around the ranch to get away from it all

Photobucket

The final coat of paint pattern is very important

Photobucket

hog huntin'... wish i was out there

hey SH We Had A Good Time Found A Nice Ensor! Tip Was Broke But You Cant Win All The Time.Always Good To See You And Any Time Your More Than Welcome To Come To East TX And Dig.Take It Easy And Happy Diggin.Big Jon

Hey guys nice to meet yall today sorry we had to leave so quick the boss said the rain was too wet hope the last hour went well

Snoop Diggins had a hell of a time campin, diggin, swimmin, shootin, the whole nine yards! When we were in the Pecan hollow that first night bunch of hogs squeelin' Great to meet you also. It rained for about an hour and quit. Found a great new place to dig with quite a bit of flint and a large buffalo bone. Looked like part of the hip. I am thinking of going back this week and start right where I left off. I really found some nice flint and I think it could be the spot! Let me know what is goin on if you might dig.

Il be out there wed. Ive finaly found a hot spot at the ccc. Im gonna go and not leave this time if i have to do it alone lol... If yall can make it let me know il prob camp if someones out there.

I may come wednesday. I know you have a hot spot there and I have what I think is one too. I doubt I spend the night, but we could dig a few hours at each spot and try out our luck. Three hours at each spot, a cold bath in the creek, and I would probably be ready to go to the house. Love the camping but we stayed several days when I met you. Let me know I would like to go Monday, Tueday, or wednesday.

cool with me for sure maybe early wed 3 hrs at each sound good. Ive got the feva

Snoop give me a shout rebelhuntingman@live.com I will get you my phone # and we can keep track of the weather for wednesday. I may have a buddy or two that may want to dig. Ready to find a few my self.

email sent let me know if u dont get it

Did not get email it is not my email on austin diggers it is rebelhuntingman@live.com or call me (903)-283-6448 GMAN if you are out there give me a shout also. Jeff and/or Jon may want to go to. Get a few cool people to come and dig we will have a blast. Hal you may want to come. Let us know.

Travis 1 you are even a candidate for next wednesdays dig. Idahoe I met you at Wild "Barefoot" Bills dig last year bring your ass too! Pat Kinyon I met you at Bill's you and your wife come on lets givem hell!

attempt two ive got your number if it doesnt work

Sounds like enough people for a digfest to bring in the March madness
I may make it, if I can find the secret location of the buffalo bones, there's blades from dainty trimming and bone crushers for the marrow desert waiting for the lucky digger

Come on Hal we may have a March Madness Dig. The spot is really no seceret just found an area where they may have had a snack!