Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unbelieveable !

Sorry, no dig finds...yet...The old Idaho boy gets to head back to Texas in two weeks for some diggin ! I plan on excavating some great stuff. Pat, lets dig. Hal, sharpen your pick.. Finds to follow.

Re: Unbelieveable !

i got a hundred on nachos

hey Ida, me i have just two many questions how many days, weekend or weekday, do i need to get winnie bago ready for an extende stay?
Photobucket

Ok, Pat. Its Rolands for the hearth dig. I am sure Hal is willing to join. There is a lot of digging to be done as you can see by the prior photos so bring your stuff. Lets make plans. The top of that hearth deserves attention. Are you up to it? I am ready anytime you are. I will make arrangements with Roland. Let go. One week, you ready?

I'm definitly in....MAYBE

Any weekend but March 12 & 13..

Since Roland needs min of 4 people thats a great idea to team up ( how many family of 4 diggers could there be otherwise.?? )

Badger just bought a new camper...put the arm on her to attend too

Enough takers and we can level that ridge flat right to the main road

Say I am in to go any time during the 11-20 of next month.

Big BT
Say I am in to go any time during the 11-20 of next month.

i'm with my friend Big BT it would be much easier if we could go after the 13th.then my wife could join us. is that a possibility there Idahoe?

Hey Marcus,

I have met and dug with you at Rolands last year on 18. Lets get some plans together as there are some people ready to dig 16. I am sure to spend a couple days providing I dont get deployed to New Zealand to work the quake.