Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Poachers

Well I guess you can add us to the list of folks who've been poached... Too bad they left a nice shumla and a curved blade on top of the throw dirt. Anyways game cameras are going up as well as "other measures." maybe I'll catch one in a pig snare lol

Re: Poachers

I had a buddy who set up a couple of game cams and the poachers stole arrowheads and the game cams.

God bless Texas and its laws on shooting trespassers. One looses a leg the rest will stop. Sorry that happend man

I know an older guy that owns some property in the Florence area but he lives in Buda. The poachers were so bold they cut the lock on his gate, brought in a back hoe, dug the place up, and shot at someone who was out there with permission from the owner.
It got pretty crazy and the sheriffs got involved but could not prove anything.
They have been poaching his property for several years now and he is almost afraid to go there for fear of a poacher shooting at him.
Some people are just not worth anything.

Thats aweful man if youd like we can camp for a week w an ak and runn em off. Small trade to hunt the prop. Nobody should ever live in fear in texas or america

i just drove in from port aransas and will get back to this post. snoop is right you should'nt live in fear on your own property.i know a few that are'nt happy UNLESS the bullets are flyin.

Well said Snoop

Check into getting one of the game camera models which e-mails you the picture at the moment it is taken. A smash and grab will be too late.