Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
if the shoe fits

port aransas without a pole. buisness as usual. oh well at least i had my camera.soooo would you call this a fue bird.
Photobucket
thats just NASTY, i say dont wear it. itS like A S S I D.

Re: if the shoe fits

Oh the MEMORIES.. ....I used many the loaves of bread to feed the PARENTS of these birds so you can
enjoy them today

Thats a neat pic for those that know the coast. Look at those snowbirds cloaked in their ice fishing gear.

As we know, Badger was down there the same weekend....she's got a $400. digital camera that is taken out of the closet only on special occasions..surely a big coastal trip qualifies, maybe she will tag onto your pic

Glad cows do not fly or you could have been in danger. Going to my uncles this week end with SW. Says he thinks there is a couple of camps on his place. Said they picked up abunch of shell in one area. Sounds good. Will report tomorrow night. Hope you guys are having a good time on the coast.

Just out of curiosity P, what kind of shoes did you wind up with ?

SH
Just out of curiosity P, what kind of shoes did you wind up with ?

you just really had to go there did'nt you H.
ok, i guess you would call them sand alls.