Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
nachos?

just wondering if nacho was still doing any digs, havnt seen anything lately and hes not on the "pay digs" anymore

Re: nachos?

Just my opinion but I wouldn't bother with nacho for now, I went with a group and here us what we found.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ive had good days but the place he's at now sucks.

Which site we talkin about?

Great Invisipoint G-Town. Almost transparent...

Excellent sky shot G-twn, in one glance it conveys the equivalent of a 1000 word report.

Unfortunatly there is probably no picture that satifactorily conveys the frustration of spending 8 solid hours shoving 40 cubic yards of dirt through a
spaghetti strainer without even finding a meatball

G town, Was this where he's been diggin on those sites for sale along the river in Barksdale?? We're planning on going next week.. Just wondering if we should prepare ourselves..Thanks JT

JT, we were out there back in Jan. and right after us, Travis went. We didn't do bad but we've had better days. He was digging upstream of the trailer house when we went. There's still some undug areas there and in field further north. Can't tell you what to expect though. It's still his same site at Barksdale.

Thanks T for the reply..Nacho said he's diggin a new spot just don't know if it's a new/new spot or just up or down streem.. We'll let ya know for sure..JT

Boyscouts bought the land in Barksdale. Nachos last dig there is this weekend of the 11th, 12th, and 13th.

Left a voicemail with Nach yesterday, no news yet.