Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Finds from 2-20-11.....Don't give nate all the credit

Here are my finds from 2-20-11. You might recognize this first pic from Nate's post. We dug together that day. Sorry for the picture quality, I was using my phone.

Here is one of my highlights from the day. A slate gorget. Too bad it was broke.

I'm not sure whether to call this point a Langtry or Val Verde, considering it came from Burnet county, I would lean more towards a Langtry, but base is not really tapered.

And here are the rest of my finds.

And this one I am calling a Bell, but possibly could be an Andice. I wasn't sure because I didn't think the notches were deep enough to be an Andice.

Any comments or ID help is appreciated.

Re: Finds from 2-20-11.....Don't give nate all the credit

Still not a bad day. Hadn't found my first gorget piece. Come to think about it, hadn't found my first CTang piece either. You guys have all the luck. Good show.

Your very right " too bad it was broke " but it gives you something to dig for in the future.
If it's a draw 'tween Andice & Bell, it's more close to a Bell. Now EVERYBODY has got that up to now rare
"sun disk" ( Round scraper in TX )
Good stuff

FINDS FROM 2-20-11 GUESS WHAT I WAS THERE TWO DIGGING WITH NATE AND SCOTT THAT DAY THE BLACK ENSOR WITH THE BRID POINT IS MINE AND THE BLADE ABOVE IT . NATE YOUR PILE IS GETTING SMALLER.

nate adams
lol wasnt trying to take all the credit... but that cornertang is 3 more inches away! might see u this comming weekend!

Hey Nate,
I don't think I will make up this weekend, but I will head up there again soon. I will let you know when. Send me an email so I can get your email address. And just for the record my intial posting was posted light heartly and merely jokingly so I wasn't implying anything. Just so you know.

GeeTen
for the record my intial posting was posted light heartly and merely jokingly so I wasn't implying anything.

No matter who , all good finds

Nate just having fun. i enjoyed digging with everybody, that good day, weather was great and every 20 min. or so towards the end somebody found something . i hope to see yall out there again.the next afternoon my wife and me went out there right before dark and i cleaned out a spot bewteen where you and scott where digging and in 30min. she had a nice castroville one ear was missing but she was happy. that wall is a good one,cant wait to get back on it.hope to see everybody out there again.