Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FLO & G-TWN' s DISCARDED JUNK

We dug at the drywash for a while yesterday ( til we gave up in disgust ) We see all those great points being found by F & G with little brokes....well we thought we were digging downstream from the dirty duo,

Nary a G-.05 in the lot

Photobucket

The morning might have been a total loss if it wasn't for a good breakfast

Photobucket

Re: FLO & G-TWN' s DISCARDED JUNK

I guess I should feel better about our camps. We are lucky the guy who had permission before us didn't like the place much. Didn't see any potential I suppose. The bird mound has only recently turned from darls too ensors and I'm hopeful it will stay with it. Gotta go to work my boss is staring at me.

Man how can you work knowing that mounds out there thank god im in charge or i may not have a job lol...

My boss is actually pretty cool about digging. Me and her son have gone to lunch for 3 or 4 hours lots of times. All I think about these days is making it too Friday.