Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
National Treasures

Has anybody else looked at the dealers and links section lately? You have to check out the newest one called national treasures.This person is trying to sell crap and at ridiculous prices. At first I got mad but now I'm laughing at it. Whoever you are that owns that site, you need to go elsewhere because the people on here are pretty close to pros and they ain't gonna fall for that stuff you're selling.

Re: National Treasures

Yeah, I looked at it. All I saw was junk. I have always shied away from doing business with people who lead with their religion.

Well don I have to agree that it is a little pricey, and I did not know that all my stuff I threw in my front yard planter box was worth so much money, but it's a free country and if they deem there stuff to be worth that much , so be it . I did notice that they are willing to dicker on there prices , so the stuff they are selling is not set in stone .I don't think I will be buying anything from them any time soon ,but had fun looking , and that's what it is all about .maybe they will contact me , and I can sell them my planter collection at half price I sure could use the denero .

redman
Yeah, I looked at it. All I saw was junk. I have always shied away from doing business with people who lead with their religion.

IM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!! AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

IM WITH YOU REDMAN.....

Ya'll are too funny. That's why i turned it over to the pros.

THE ADVERT FOR THAT COMPANY IS OFF THE WEBSITE - SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT NICE FLINT AGAIN.

THIS AND THE OTHER THREAD WILL ALSO BE DELETED SHORTLY - WE APPRECIATE THE OPINIONS AND AFTER REVEIEW, ITS NOT A AD THAT NEEDS TO BE ON THE SITE

THANKS!

-MICHELLE

hey Brad you goin to ccc today?

Good Idea Michelle, back to your holes everyone.

I never got out of my hole......I just prairie dogged a little bit.

Don't block us. We were just funnin a little. You gotta admit that was some funny stuff on there. I just wanted to let the newcomers know about it so they wouldn't sucker into it.

Hay there Don (And others)

Not blocking anyone.. Just took off the ad for the business because I don't need anything like that associated with austindiggers.. I should have looked over the website better before listing it myself.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention and they are gone.. I was just going to remove the 2 ads attackin and *****ing about them so it won't get them rebutting and posting here.

-Michelle

I can understand that and appreciate it.