Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Who are you?

Would any of y'all post a pic of yourself and your name you use on here along with your real name so I can try to remember y'all?

Re: Who are you?

i am batman

Tony or, known as lately, The Bud Man...

thers a man in that picture lol nice buck there tony

snoop diggins
thers a man in that picture lol nice buck there tony

Thanks Snoop. Would've posted the whole buck in pic but, since I'm new here, I didn't know if I might offend any bleeding-heart PETA types that might be around this forum.

you may upset brad he likes the piggies, never talk about killing them with him. You may have a protest on your hands...im obviously kidding but i hope its not a sensitive subject

Snoop have I met you?

I dont believe so il post a pic when im not at work ive only been diggin a few months and can still count the diggs on my hand, to be sure im the young guy with the john the babtist beard im usually out there with my boss who rarely diggs for more than an hour. We have been setting up the hogg feeder @ ccc if youve been over towards the back

fn beutiful lunk ive gotta say that made my day

Brent I'm the long haired hippie u met a crishners I think the first time u went to ccc. My pic is on the post " wiggle pick pic" I'm the one gettin my new wiggler dirty

Whales are identified by their individual unique tail fluke markings...
Diggers can be identified by their skyshot fingers or palm lines marks
( or in Pat's case, painted toe nails )

Great pics, Lunker. If you ever need help getting rid of more piggies, let me know.

Pretty sure most people have seen my face before. Goin old school picture.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Lmfao lunker I knew I seen u on the discovery channel.