Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CCC in the morning

Gonna hit the CCC in the morning till around 3 i hope some atx diggers make it in excited finally digg again> just practicing for the shinDIGG next month!

Re: CCC in the morning

I'm trying for Sunday morning...

I wish I could go in the morning snoop but got a busy day, I will be out there Friday and Sunday for sure.

Yep I mite even be camping out Thursday night but not sure depends on the weather. Iv been dreaming about that last hole I dug in. I need my flint fix

I might make it out there but Sunday is more likely my diggin days are Thursday and Sunday

Hell yea lunker iv been wanting to go to longs ever since u gave me that pay dirt, but been strapped for cash and need my flint fix but I'm defiantly planning a trip to longs in the future

lunkerbrad
NO ONE WANTS TO TRY A LONGS FISH CAMP TRIP IN KINGSLAND TX LANO RIVER 1000 ACERS AND FRESH WATER TO SWIM IN OR PAN GOLD OR PICK UP THE BEST PINK AND BLUE YELLOW QUARTZ AND NICE HONEY FLINT POINTS . . GIANT VAINS BULDGING OUT OF GRANIT DIG IN SAND NO BLACK GUMBO . NO POISON IVY FOR MILES .20 FOR ALL DAY IF YOU CAMP 6 BUCKS EXTRA .THE OWNER IS LIKE RICHARD SIGHN IN AT THE BARN DRIVE IN ROADS ALL OVER THE PLACE BIG HOGS AND LOTS OF DEER 2000 A GUN FOR LEASE .

How many hunting spots are trying to be filled?

lunk ill meet ya friday morn its all the time ive got butt im down 9am till 2 pm