Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Palmer's Dig?.....Any info on the place?

Just wondering if anyone had any info on Palmer's Dig near Pipe Creek. John said they're still digging the same area they have been for the last couple of years. Has anyone been out there recently? He said a few people were out last weekend, but he didn't say how they did. Just said there is still some good places left to dig. Any info on the place would be helpful. Thanks.

Re: Palmer's Dig?.....Any info on the place?

Long time since any posted reports.
One phone call and you can tell us what they say is being found

marcus W.
I went to Palmers about two years ago and it was loaded. I hear there is alot left that is killer but it is deeper than what most people until now have wanted to dig. My problem is its two hundred bucks and weekends only. I would love to dig palmers again and consider it a good risk for an awesome find or three.

I called and talked to John yesterday and he is charging $80 a day, but it is still only on weekends. I would like to go and check it out because it is only 1-1/2 hours from me, but I am not familiar with the property and wish I could go with someone who has been there a few times. Maybe we should meet up and go dig it sometime. I will be at the hogadillo campout so I guess I will be seeing you there.

GeeTen
I called and talked to John yesterday

Tks for the phone call GT. Past finds from that camp was very high quality, just like C3, a big camp can be dug forever and still find outlaying hot spots

Palmer's is currently running screen digs for $200 a day.

Cyrus
Palmer's is currently running screen digs for $200 a day.

But you better get moving..
Palmer's has been sold. TJ has the permit to screen dig what he can but only until Wednesday June 29