Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
POSTING FROM CCC JUST FOUND A ******* SCREAMER!!!!

I'll post pics later to excited!!!

Re: POSTING FROM CCC JUST FOUND A ******* SCREAMER!!!!

Hurry up and post the pic u little teaser! I wanna see I wanna see

just got home downloading pics now

the honey hole payed off today! i knew i was dreaming about it for a reason, i was pulling points out all morning the "CRUNCH" not the sound i wanted to hear a pic of the damage as i seen it sorry for the pics being blurry i was shaking lol but u understand but after some screaming and cussing i got it cleaned upand thats the days haul

oh and its paper thin

yea iv been calling it a san saba but maybe wrong

man you know it's hidden under that rock it's going to be a good one.

Yea still on for Sunday Nate, I wasn't exspecting it to be under that rock and just sunk my pick into it and after that I tried to keep digging but was excited and ****ed off at the same time because I had hit it and didn't feel like shoveling all that dirt out. And theres nothing like washing it off in a natural spring gushing out of the rocks

CONGRATULATIONS,,,you now hold the standing record for most number of hits before a picture was posted

Congrats on the nice point too

What are you calling the smaller point on the L in the top group pic ?

A "crunch" like that is just a personal reminder of how close you came to finding TWO pieces

WOW Lucky Lucky!!

I wasn't sure what to call it Hal but it's made of nice honey rootbeer flint with white streaks in it, and yes I was mad and cussing about breaking it a little but now I'm glad I didn't snap it in half and if I hadn't recently bought my new wiggler and was using my old pick it would be in 2 pieces if not more and the little white Ensor with the broke drill it's base is flat like they picked up a old broke tip and put some notches on it and left the base broke and that makes it unique and earns a spot in my case and thanks everyone for your congrats and Nate the day you find your true screamer it will be nicer than this ol worked down San Saba what am I talking about look at that front page with all those SCREAMERS!!!

Diggler
I wasn't sure what to call it

The reason I asked is because being found at C3, it looks similar to one I got out there recently and I
like to call mine a DALLAS.

Photobucket

I'm looking at the base design, yours has a resharpened side like used for a knife but thats history

Just rechecked the book, there's actually a knife form example on pg 585

well looks like i picked a ****ty day to get sick great finds guys