Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
topography

how can the topo map help me can some one explain what im looking for?

Re: topography

im mapping out test holes for digging ,the land is shaped like a pyramid boomerang with a old rivver

thank you its alot to searce ,i went early morn and only got two holes tested ,found some really cool things but i am new to digging , and i put a full day in out there me and my daughter , but i did teach her to drive the truck.ha ha thanks for the info lunker

i will post pics of my current finds .in that old river i found a petrafied bone in 100 percent condition and a broken tip of a arrowhead. i just got to figure out how to post pics ..soon though

i tried to post pics but if u go to my face book u can see that bone its sweet ... maverickleroy on facebook

In some cases, particularly in the south a the perfect campsite for winter and summer can be one in the same. A terrace on the southeast slope of a high hill overlooking a past or present river or creek course would provide shelter from a cold north wind and provide a cool breeze up from the stream course in the summer. Indians certainly didn't restrict their campsites to sandy or sandy-loam soils but they'd sure utilize them if they were available. Anyone who has ever spent anytime in a military tent camp in rainy country will know the reason why.