Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
P. P. P..

O.K. here are some pics from a dig that ya'll hav'nt seen from pats preposturous point.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: P. P. P..

Good show
They sure made deep notches and long ears at that camp ( and were very gentle on their drills )

Hey Marcus,
Dewaine papered it, and the yellow one as pedernales. he was on the fence about it being a gower till he was told it and the yellow one was found about a foot apart.actually about 6 inches apart. man, i wanted a hunting buddy on tuesday to share gas expenses to go to ccc to try out a new theory. finally today i found the # you gave me the last time we visited Aquatech. will definately give you a call and get set up for a day next week.

it was about 18 to 24 inches deep in a washed out camp and the fire ring was still in a complete circle un touched before i got to it.

Pat, email me... bar2hunter@yahoo.com

on its way.

i do recall one day we were digging in that same area where those points came from and my friend was next to me and we were about 18 inches deep and he found a perdiz and we both commented on it being a bit unusual. but for the most part, downstream at the very end of the site were historic points and about a 100 yards upstream that plainview. it seemed to stairstep time perfectly in between.