Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hal got me ------ CHECK OUT THE FRONT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE

PLEASE OHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE SOMEONE GET THIS OLD DUDE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Michelle

PS: Icing Anyone????????

Ok - So here is my truck - 7AM going to work .. I see it in the driveway
and say HAL!!! Hose it off and leave my little friend there for the ride

Going down 183 in slow morning traffic.. Finally get over 40 and
WTF.. Feels like I have a flat tire and the front end os shaking.. Make
it over to the off ramp thinking I have a flat tire....... So I un-wire
THIS from my front wheel ... AND my whole truck smells like icing ....
WATCH OUT HAL!!!! Yall gotta help me out and get this old bugger for me!!!!!!

Re: Hal got me ------ CHECK OUT THE FRONT PAGE OF THE WEBSITE

Some related notes.
I actually combed my hair and wore a clean shirt for the police pictures...I was expecting the SWAT and HASMAT squad to decend at any moment.
It was 0500 in the morn in somebody's driveway

Photobucket

The best made plans of man or mouse can go astray by things nobody could predict.
The water paint was as thin as water so I knew it wouldn't cover well so I mixed a half jar of Coffee creamer in to give it "body" ...Well I got the job done but not as nice as planned...ALL the vehicles in that area was covered in a very wet coating of DEW

Photobucket

The front wheel Tasmanian Devil was finely tuned for the centrifical forces of a low speed drive to work....The fickle finger stepped in and she had to go into town on a high speed road to pickup some parts ....The devil lost his balance

Photobucket

I was glad to get out of there before the cops arrived. Just a couple guys in a pickup stopped and said they would help me with the tires if they could have the radio.

Photobucket

And I'm certainly glad I was in the next county when the Badger got up

Michelle, he has been getting you ever since I've been on this site....still think the double peder gorget was the best...besides if we help you get him we have to look over our shoulders all the time....

very nice Hal! He got you good Mlle. Nice artwork on the tires too. Mlle, you need to step up and come up with a good joke for next year.

" Po Lil Mlle " gets all the sympathy ......Doesn't anybody remember this is MY payback time of the year for;;;
My face on the Turkey, or the dancing christmas fruitcake or the speedo Bathing suit embaressment ??

On a scale of 0 to 100....I would only give this year an 82%
Using the same scale, the double based, drilled flint Gorget was a 512%

Uncomplicated, neat jokes like the " corner Tang" are the best...I think I'll try a few gags on her before
next fools day rolls around again