Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
C3 SURPRISING FINDS

Talk about "start your day with a BANG "..

I pulled up to sign in garage just before dawn, as "Usual"...ALL those pea brained Guinea fowl were in the garage eating the dog food...They blasted out of there like an explosion...BUT...The explosion continued

Two of those ding bats flew OVER the raised aluminum garage door ( see pic where the pizza box is ) and they couldn't get out the small space in front.

The feet pounding, wing beating, cackling was INTENSE and DUST, FEATHERS and DEBRIS was INTENSE...just like a dirt waterfall
Richard confirms that the door has not been down this century so that explains all the dirt.

To add to the humor....scared the hell out of the 3 dogs...ever see a dog "wide eyed " ?

Photobucket

Not worth an insitu but a nice complete start of day.

Photobucket

THIS ONE was worth an insitu

Photobucket

It's flint, too round for a core, wrong material for a mano

Photobucket

It's a well pecked ( hammered ) flint game ball

Photobucket

That umby is not for rain

Photobucket

Got the first prize for heavy weights today..4 pieces of Manos and a game ball ( bowling ball ? )3 Ochre and assorted small "indian stones "

Photobucket

Just the dart points and a piece of Petr wood.

Photobucket

No flower pics this visit but they are full bloom gorgeous.

Re: C3 SURPRISING FINDS

game ball, REALLY??? i sure would'nt have allowed him to play in my marble games. thats just flat out an unfair shooter stone. are you sure that would'nt just simply be a stone.

HAHA! Wish I'd been there to see those fowl freak out. Nice game ball. That's a big sucker.

heck of a game ball. I picked up its twin 2 years ago at a spot I was digging. I will try to remeber to get a pic of it tomorrow and post it.It looks just like the one you found.

lunkerbrad
boy hal you shure you do not want in on the dillodig i have 1 opening left . i need to know now before i fill it . 80 bucks is worth the 2 days and food . pluss the flint you know about this game trail its all wash up lol . i need to know becouse we will send home party crashers .

See " hogadillo shin ding date is here " ..I logged on 2,834 views and 101 replies ago

pat kinyon
game ball, REALLY??? . are you sure that would'nt just simply be a stone.

THIS is a hammer stone ...

Photobucket

you could'nt send H. home anyway Lunk, sounds to me like he's going to camp on that lady's driveway on lot # 19. and what does a comet guru have to do with it anyway??
yeah, a sledge hammer stone.