Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Michelle

great front page stuff! just cause your mad at H. does'nt mean you have to stop talking to us. we only laughed a little. serve it up cold!!!

Re: Michelle

Hey who's side are y'all on anyway. Thanks Michelle,for keeping up this great site. You ARE the GLUE./ BUTTER AND JAM FOR ME!!!!

power to the points! I believe we have a nice group of folks who have he;ped me learn alot

I'm sure that its a timing thing, and M. is not playing favorites. she's just posting things that might not have been seen otherwise.she does'nt change the front page that often, and i'm sure its because this is a very busy time of year with her job. besides if you would quit holdin out on us and start showin us what you keep holdin out on, i'm just sayin.

Believe me I am butter and bread less !!!

I haven't seen a screen dig in MONTHS!!! Ask Hal!
I have no butter! I haev nothing but pooters for months!

MARCUS!!! LOVE YA!!! YOUR ON THE FRONT PAGE NOW!!!

Nighty night guys.. I haev to go pay my respects to a good friend of mine that just passed.

WORK IS A BEAR! I am never home.. Miss you all!!!!!!!

-Michelle

Im sorry for your loss m