Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Temple show

I finally have the time to go to a show and Temple is not listed...from everything I have heard it is the best show in state. Does anyone know when it is scheduled and can give me dates?

Re: Temple show

June 4th

Chrisner's offering a camp / dig special that weekend for interested diggers coming from a long distance just for the show.

If you have never been to the Temple show, your in for a real treat

Thanks Hal...no I have never been to the show in Temple. Always too busy, not enuff money, blah blah blah... hope to see you and badger this year tho....

hal, do you know the prices, my wife and I are going to the show and maybe spend the night and go to ccc the next day...

larry
hal, do you know the prices, my wife and I are going to the show and maybe spend the night and go to ccc the next day...

Five bucks a head entry. I have no idea on motel rates other than Chrisners, $20.00 Double.

Wife ?

Quote "Wife?"...I forgot in all the excitement that I haven't been on in a while and a few things have changed since I've talked to you and badger. I got married in March this year...check out digfest '08.

During the weekend of the Temple show,,Chrisners is offering a show special. Fri, Sat, Sun..dig all day
$30. each. camping included.

Brought this up cause the big day is getting close

Does anybody know if Mike W is going to have sales tables there ? ( or is he even still alive ? )

Hey Larry, you back on your feet!

Got an email the other day, he's back to his old ways, snowed under with cave projects it sounds like. Don't know if he's going to make it. Sure miss seeing him at the shows. He's always been helpful on ID'ing points and gving good info.

rgs
Hey Larry, you back on your feet!

Yeah, I'm back just not moving as fast, don't get out as much....the dang accident took a lot out of me. but back to the show, the good lord willing and the creeks don't rise I'll be at Temple show