Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lulling

Hello everyone, Jason here. I will finally be out to look at the river property in lulling to locate some camp the owner is inquiring about. Report and pics to follow!

Re: Lulling

Interested in hearing more!...

I'm not headed out there till Wednesday or Thursday but definately will give a report on the property! Will include my email adress for those who are inquiring about it.

(im)patiently waiting for more details...

is this site public?

ya is this gonna be a site that u can bring a friend to? if so let me know!

It could possibly be. We found camp by the river and reached the top of a good layer. Won't make it out for a few weeks but will let you know as soon as I do!

boy i love to digg all day and head to blacks after

Tony (aka The Bud Man)
(im)patiently waiting for more details...

Who knew ? ...found an artifact camp right in the heart of luling

Photobucket

Held in the Watermelon Thump pavilion this year due to original building being sold, new owners not artifact freindly..

Good show

Hey Nate if u would, get ronnie to send ur number to me. Thanks.
And the land owner still has not gotten back to me for all who inquired about the site. U win some, you lose some. I still have a few sites on the backburner for the future.