Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
points from last year

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: points from last year

Nice finds. Where do you hunt. Central Texas?

thanks...i was diggin round kendall county, some of those points and the bead are surface finds..moved up to tx panhandle recently..always lookin for places to dig, its hard country up here..

Sweet finds! to bad that broke piece in the middle is broke that would have made a badass center piece. PALEO!!!

thanks...yea, that woulda been a killer..

Where at in the Panhandle. That's a tough place to hunt. Either it's Paleo or birdies and not much of either.

im in lubbock, was here a few years ago and had some good places to surface hunt..since i got back ive checked all my old spots for midden rock and cant find any..soil conditions are much different up here..im sure theres mounds, i just havent got to one yet..that ol quartz bead and white ellis point were surface about a foot apart..not sure who digs up here tho

Great stuff, I dig Kendall co also.

Good show. Careful what you wish for in looking for a dig site in NW TX...one more big point and your going to have to buy a new display frame