Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
crickets chirping!!!

Sure is quite in here! All the cats are away, leaving no mice to play?

Re: crickets chirping!!!

See topic " hogadillo shin ding date is here "

Tony (aka Bud Man)
Sure is quite in here! All the cats are away, leaving no mice to play?

you would think we would get updates from the hog waller. especially from your buddies who knew you could'nt make it and are stuck with the visions of the awsome dig their on. wishing all to have a great weekend.

UPDATE: from the field, lunker said about 10 people diggin and everyone already has complete points/ blades. so far the find of the trip is a 4" castroville, also finding triangles, friday blades, nolans, angostura, looks like a great start to the first hog waller.

Thats better a big difference ( about 3,000 yrs and $2,000.)
Time noted on your posting, just finishing up the celebrating ?

Pat, are you the stay at home designated typer?? Big sacrifice ( and responsibility )

Pat, are you the stay at home designated typer?? Big sacrifice ( and responsibility ) [/quote]
i really did'nt want to be, would much rather be out there wallerin with the crew. the resposibility is not mine to bare espescially when they cant make up their minds what flavor the find of the day is, soo i will just wait for the pics like everyone else. also heard 4" from 1 and 5" from another, dam gossipin, just like a bunch of sow's.
good luck everyone!!! hit it hard because you have to return sometime today.

Pic of the bell under shin ding post