Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how do i load pics?

Re: how do i load pics?

Hellooo there

Start with reading the FIRST post on the message board.. Will walk you though what you have to do.. FIRST get a online picture site to hope your pictures and the rest is cake.. IF HALL can upload pictures at the young old age of 70 ... Well Anyone can figute it out pretty easy!

Hay.. Trivia here.. HAL didn't send him first email till I believe he was 60 !!!!!!!!!!!

ABHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board!

-Michelle
Sysop

what do i load tha pic in...? this msg board

You need a account with a picture place on the internet.. Like Photobucket.. You need a "host" for your pictures.. Then you can upload the codes to them in here for to share with the other dirty finger nail diggers in here!

-Michelle

Dont give up rock, we want to see your pics
Their apparently on Photobucket and thats half the
battle done. If no luck by tomorrow morn, some kind soul will post a button by button "How to"

Something I have noticed I have to do and I notice it in your other post, photobucket makes the IMG in all caps and you have to change it to little img or it won't show the picture.

I couldn't find the last instructions, must be buried under a non related topic.
There is probably a few different ways to get the right results..this is how I do it :

Assuming you have successfully got pics on Photobucket.com

Get AD & PhtoB active at the same time...

Start a "new posting"...LEAVE THE CURSUR ON A NEW LINE

Back to PhtoB...Passing cursur over the pic will bring up a work box.

Left double click " HTML code " ( that pic is now internally copied )

Back to AD message...in the very upper left of the screen...click " Edit ".....Then click "PASTE"

Many lines of garble will magically appear in your message ( thats the pic )

Put the cursur on a new line to type more words OR to do another pic.

To practice or just see your work in progress...click
"Preview message" ( below the Mssg block )..it does Not come through on the board...

Hit the " Post message " so we all can see

Brought forward for reference 5-15-11