Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fayette Co. 4-18-11

Screened hard today. Moving a lot of dirt has its advantages. However you choose to pursue your hobby, just do it.

Nice Darl. Tip is whacked a little
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Big nice thin preform. Some Austin type points. Perdiz. Darls, Angostura and Bird preforms etc..
Photobucket
BIG gameball. This is a neat find.
Photobucket
Todays goods minus some brokes
Photobucket

Re: Fayette Co. 4-18-11

dam piggy where ya screenin? private?

whoa!! everytime you post its becomes more obvious on the choosing of the flintpig title or whatever. once again great finds, darl has excellent flakin, heck of a day!! congrats

Place outside of LaGrange. Just me and my bud. Have had a few visitors and their kids out before. The kids really like getting that first Arrowhead. Waiting for that big rain so I can surface hunt where we've been. I know we're missing some. It's sandy soil so it screens really good right now.

Awesome ball man. Your finding killer stuff.

breeding new hunters i like it keep wm coming!

I really like the gameball. Found a Bolo stone on this site too. Really nice. This site doesn't produce any drills. I found one Plainview drill and a couple others but not many.

Awesome finds!

Mr. Flintpig. Those are exceptional finds. I always enjoy your postings. Keep em comming. Congrats

Sneaking off again in the morning. Probably won't be there as long as today. My "Honey Do" list needs some attention. Don't want to make the "Honey" mad. She's already getting a little irritated. Wished this was her hobby too. She doesn't like fishing either. AUGHHHH!!!!!

Will post again after I get home. Gotta get some sleep. Snuck down stairs to have some late night snacks. The wife would not approve.

Flintpig
I really like the gameball. Found a Bolo stone on this site too. Really nice. This site doesn't produce any drills. I found one Plainview drill and a couple others but not many.

They ALMOST got it right...if they just thought to put three holes in that ball.

Few drills IS note worthy as to some sites where they are really prolific. Still a Plainview drill is a rare treasure.

Flint if convienient to you, could you pls Email Mlle so we get your Email adress. Tks.

very nice finds and as usual your handle is very appropriate.
at first glance on that first point my first thought was scottsbluff, what a beauty of a point.

Yeah, the flaking on some Darls is incredible. Almost like art. Makes you wonder why the art was lost on some time periods. Paleo and Darls. Gotta love them!