Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rare Seal Point. Stunning !

As I was walking the coast of New Zealand looking for signs of ancient Mauri Civilization.. out pops this seal from the rocks about 20 feet to my side. Scared the crap out of me. He must be the guardian of the secret Mauri Cave holding all the points. Ha !

Photobucket

The Mauri would paddle into this bay from Tonga and Fiji to place sacred points into the cave guarded by the most vicious seal. I barely escaped with my life. I will go back under the cover of night and hopefully bring forth a magnificant tribal spear point. Cheers !
Photobucket

As I scrambled my way to the top of the hill after escaping sure death, I was confronted by the Mauri guardian tree. It's called a Gua for good reason. The sign below says anyone from Texas caught stealing the sacred Mauri points will be cast to El Paso to suffer the fate of fire. And so the story goes... More to come...

Photobucket

Re: Rare Seal Point. Stunning !

Yeah, people PAY money to vacation in places like that. This should be an interesting experience for you body..
It will be a winter below 0* when you board the plane to get out of there...
It will be a Texas summer 120* when you deplane

Did a Tazmanian Devil do that to the trees down there /

just out of curiosity, have you gotten used to being upside down yet. or did you have to turn your pics around so we could view them correctly.
stunning landscapes in New Zealand. i have a brother in law that lives there and he is always sharing beautifull pics. nice report hope all is well.

love the pics.
Watch out for those guardian seals. You never know where they will pop up and I hear they love potatoes, especially the Idahoe variety.