Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Clay County, TX 5/8/2011

got another
http://youtu.be/8nEC_CxFZSo

Re: Clay County, TX 5/8/2011

Wow, very little is beautiful. Good show Trav, thats a neat looking area. Most people find several Manos and the occasional matate....
YOU have found several boulder matates...

Hal, you can definatley tell these people were starving for good flint or very conservative with their flint. not alot of "flint hunks" and the points are very thin.

good show, i sure like the boulders with built in metates, it always amazes me when i think about the amount of time and elbow grease it took to make a impression in stone that large. with the three diff. metates in that camp you would think it was occupied for generations? Nice perdiz!!

sandman, i found mostly birdpoints. maybe one transition atlatyl piece. The camp is about 2.5 acres and it's really hard to dig below 6 inches. gets into hard rock. i haven't even dug 1% of it yet. thanks for the comment.

travis mcgaughey
The camp is about 2.5 acres and it's really hard to dig below 6 inches. gets into hard rock. i haven't even dug 1% of it yet.

Maybe opportunity knocking Trav ?? ..
In the driest of dry spells, could your site be the test area for using a gas powered leaf blower( rented ) You have seen me suggest that yrs ago to people with similar soil conditions ( mainly SW & NW TX ) never a report of a try.
Think it over in lieu of screening 2.5 acres.

thats why i bought my weed eater. works like a champ!!!!! but i do highly recommend the micro lite weed eater.UNLESS you can afford the pro backpack type...

I live in wise county, just wondering is this site open to other hunters. I have been hunting Wise County for over 40 years

TiFzqwRRMoOdsjXMS

Glad I've finally found somteihng I agree with!

hwZwyhUcxNwKwjbDr

raUI0s fifowucnbuau