Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
One awesome digging adventure!!!

Hello and good morning all,this is Jonathan Pryor and first let me say we had an awesome timw at T J Jennings dig this past weekend ,my son and I drove 250 miles to Bandera Tx Spent the night at the most awesome cabins in Bandera called Gran,s country cabins on 844 Hwy 173 North in Bandera and I strongly recommend them for any adventure in or around Bandera ,,,on to the dig ,,,we got up at 6:00 ate breakfast and got on the road met TJ at the dig site in Vanderpool and it was digging time ,we must have screened 15 loads of dirt 5 of those where by my self as Thomas my son went down and played in the Sabinal river ,,,,found a Nolan and a yet as to be deterimned point whole ,,great looking site with lots of potential all in all a great time drive back to Houston suxed but it was a great trip ,,,, thanks again T J your a great fellow ,,,,,

Jonathan Pryor AKA
jpthedigger

Re: One awesome digging adventure!!!

Thats a long run, sounds like just getting out to the hill country is part of the adventure..

Hooked on "flint" now...?..Nother once a year special trip that should be considered is the Flint show in Temple Tx June 4th

How about surface hunting just north of Houston ? for ideas see what info you can get out of past posts in this site, enter key words in search block at top.

Last flinting hint,,,ask for a digital camera next Christmas