Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A huge thank you!

Just wanted express my appreciation to everyone who helped me get started. Special thanks to chrisners ranch, rolands on the river, Calvin or taking me so many times to hi dig. Lunk snoop Nate diggler dfw photoguy and wife Richard big beck Michelle Marcus hal pat kinyon Tony Thomas and I know there is alot more who have helped. Special thanks to my wife for letting me dig every weekend since I started 2nd week of February. My boy Ethan 7 yo going an sweating it out with me here's our finds.

Re: A huge thank you!

Brent, that is an amazing colection for no longer than you have been looking. You are the perfect example of the more time and effort you put in, the more rewards you recieve. congrats on your collection and newly found passion.

hey thanks pat maybe we can get together again someday. thanks for the info on the books and the ojt at chrisners that day. I am truly addicted and always catch myself looking down. I agree with your comment the hard work will pay off never get frustrated. Got a skunk today after scouting 2 new places but hey it happens.

great finds man im happy youve been so lucky

Excellent show, and the future has just begun

Or has it ???

Huge "thankyous" usually happen when somebody is leaving the dinner party or moving to a flintless place like New Zealand .. There's still a few blank spaces on a few of the displays that need filling

Thats a neat frame in the top pic, bought that way or did you modify something ?

Hal I bought it that way it's just a shadow box that is hinged to where the front opens. I got it at michaels craft store

Brent if you got time tommorrow im going to digg in the morn ccc?

I work mon thru fri. Wish I could just used up my vacation for my wifes makeover!

pat kinyon
Brent, that is an amazing colection for no longer than you have been looking. You are the perfect example of the more time and effort you put in, the more rewards you recieve. congrats on your collection and newly found passion.

Ditto what Pay says!