Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Chrisners 05-28-11

I am taking the wife and kid to Chrisners on 05-28-11 and was wondering which spots are producing. We were there for Digfest last year and werent very successful, so we are going to give it one more try.

Re: Chrisners 05-28-11

The "Road Less Traveled" was producing but may be dug dry by now.

The road goes on forever!

The 'road' dig would certainly be a good place to start.
Unfortunately there were two really professional diggers at that spot today.. They very probably completely cleaned the place out

Photobucket

The only thing pro about those two are thier ability to slack off!

Find anything with your name on it B ?

Photobucket

SH...

Sure did. Thanks for the advice. My wife and kid each found a near perfect Castroville and I found a complete small blade. We also went home with 7-8 brokes. I will post pictures tomorrow.

P.S. Thanks to Jessie for letting me borrow his spare wiggle pick. Man, I need one of those!!!

Brent

Thanks to Jessie for letting me borrow his spare wiggle pick.

So you must have been digging in the near vicinity of Jesse....What a good deal, not only is he a living example of a super dirt mover but he's LUCKY with his finds

Yes, We dug that spot alone all morning then Jessie showed up in the afternoon.

He is a wealth of information. My wife, son and I have only been hunting/digging for about a year and we have ALOT to learn. We really appreciate it when the veterans throw a little digging advice our way.