Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SALLISAW

BRR AND BIG B.T. are at it again. out in the heat and tearing up a road bed of their own. BRR, once again has had another killer day. they say and you guy's n gal's know what they say about gossip. that it is just as good if not better than the best example in the money book from comanche county. only time will tell. will be back next week with pics. just savin a spot on the board for the bird.

Re: SALLISAW

I knew it was to good to be true, it is a sallisaw that is 7/8 in long broken but the base and ears are there. friends, just goes to show excitement rules the moment, I wish I could controll my excitement when they (my friends) are bustin my chops cause they know I'm comin to hunt artifacts with them in a few days. I will still take pics cause it is such an unusual find. sorry everybody.

dont be sorry pat i love the posts get me ass off the couch good luck this week!

DANG, they are predicting 111* in angelo tommorrow.

and old baseball trick playin catcher in this heat a cooler full of iced towells will help forget the heat!

beer and a back porch or ac sounds better.

pat kinyon
will be back next week with pics. just savin a spot on the board for the bird.

I hope you know what your doing

I seem to remember last time somebody made a reservation, the spot got about 1000 hits with nary
a flake of flint to be seen

well here is what all the hoopla was about.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
this is what i found on the way there to see my friends lakehouse.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
got to also take several pics of the things i havnt seen and a couple ialready have.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
also there have been some cool tools and dinerware found on this location. like this bone tool.
Photobucket
and pottery.
Photobucket
and now the goodstuff that was found while i was there.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
to clarify whom found what, the zepher,pottery and bone tool was found by Brr. the killer garza the incredible harrell and what looked like a usable preform/arrow point was found by Big B.T. I was there to take pics and mess with my friends.

Good Lord, where do I start?

That first heart breaker is a scream!

Re: Good Lord, where do I start?

Excellent posting with great variety. Very Nice !

Whats up with the "Scream"?

so bt that knife is your correct if not youve got a match>

Big BT

Yeah, I noticed that too.
Very good finds.

Big BT

wellll it is a screamer!!! I rather prefered the Big B.T. dance.

I like the color of the flint on the lake house find. Great show!

looks like good diggin there,that harrell is awsome!

pat kinyon
just savin a spot on the board for the bird.

You DID do the right thing .. Thats a very big interesting report.
The more we look at the individual pics, the more we see....Look at those dirty hardworking hands...That gorgeous Haskell is even better than 'Pete's point' Check the color of the soils where that yellow surface find was made..

And look at the time frame dates...Columbus was just getting ready to wipe his feet on the new world 'welcome mat'

The featured Sallisaw point is indeed better than the Ovrsts book best example ( at $1,000. ) That one must be AT LEAST $500.

Re: SALLISAW.............NOT!

100% LOTT ! Nice Garza too. Both types hard to come by. Pretty much confined to the rolling plains below the southern caprock escarpment. Have found Garzas over in Cochran county too!

Re: SALLISAW.............NOT!

M. thanks for your input. Lott, is what PK said, sure will be cool to find the whole LOTT. Hope you guys and girls will find many.