Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What would you do?

I just found out that the ******* Ridge Dig is using one of my photos of my points found at my private dig site to headline all things related to their private PAY dig (website/facebook). The photo is never explained as to who or where the points were found. I was never contacted by anyone about the photo. I know were they got the photo and I am ok with people making copies, but this I don’t know. What would you?

Re: What would you do?

I say you take it up with them DIRECTLY and not here on my website. They are not mentioned here nor do I want anything to do with them at all. Take it up with them please, and not here. Period

Thanks

-Michelle
Sysop!

I am sorry Michelle I did not think it would be a problem. I have a YouTube friend that saw the photo and was asking me about the dig. That was the first time I knew about it. I don't know anything about them. I have never been to their dig nor have I ever spoken to them "as far as I know". I have sent them an email but have not heard back. Is there any thing that I should tell my friend? I have told him about your site and the digs you have listed, I just don't do a lot of digging other than on my land. One more time I am very sorry!

Hello again

No need to say sorry you me dear. I am sorry that they are using your picture!!

I would be upset also, I know what it feels like to have your pictures removed from the site and used for other things. Happens here once and a while by jealous folks

All you can do it try to get them to STOP using it!

Good luck dear!!!!!!! Hope to see some one YOUR finds on this site soon!

HINT!

-Michelle

The photo has been replaced.

Why don't you share with the rest of us?

We'd really like to see what all the hoopla was about?

Re: Why don't you share with the rest of us?

This is the photo I have been talking about!

Now that's a bevy of beuaties.

Can't see the forrest for the trees! Lol
That's a lot of good looking flint.

Now that's one crowded frame!

And someone told me my bird point frame was overloaded?
Nice collection, thanks for sharing!

You stingy rascal Cal, Fathers day is almost here, think about asking for another new frame instead of a tie this year.

I'm thinking all of those are from your own site, what a great time line of history those different types
represent in one place. AND surely never overlapping.