Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tom C Traveling Temple Show From Indy !

For us flint hounds working Tornado claims in Indy, we offer our version of " name that point" Guesses are appreciated ! Cheers !

Photobucket

Name that point.

Photobucket

Name that point.

Photobucket

Tom's favorite.

Photobucket

Tom offered me $ 500 for one of my Mano and paint bowl collections. Think I should take it?

Photobucket

I sold my favorite Tater to Tom for $ 5. Good deal. And I got to keep the point !

Photobucket
CHEERS FROM OLD MAN TOM AND IDAHOE FROM INDY !

Re: Tom C Traveling Temple Show From Indy !

I'll try on #2. Bell Variant and #4 a Perd? Am I close and do I get a gold star?

Dwayne papered the "Bell Variant" as a Sabinal. Go figure. Who am I to argue... I have to agree with you that is looks more like a Bell Variant. Texas points are so finicky. The last is a Commanche Perd. Toms favorite. Two Gold Stars for you !

The first one is a Williams and the third one is a Marshall. Do I win a prize??

YYaaaGh...I'm not getting into that ID game....ESPECIALLY with COA's in hand from the top
Identifiers in TX
I DO apreciate the photography including the small novelty 'toons' in the upper left of the top pics...Neat touch...Puts me right in mind of the very first ' advertising' they put on the TV shows so many yrs ago...Here's a tense moment in a Bogie movie and up pops a big picture telling you to tune in Saturday for a John Wayne movie

Great colaborative report though. Good to see a flint spud again.

Ida, take the money...we can find plenty more " Manos " in any Tx creekbed