Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TESTING TESTING!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE! POST ON THIS MESSAGE - TELL ME I'M BACK ONLINE!

Dear Users

MAJOR Issues with the Upgrade -- Which again I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They wre still working out the glitches ,,, looks like we are actually one of the lucky ones that the message board is still working if even a little!

Post onto this message and see if it works for you - remember to type in the stupid 4 letter/number code at the bottem of the message because if you miss it it deletes your message as well and dosen't give you a chance to re-type it in!!!! Which I just found out for myself during this message!!!!!!!!!

They will work it all out - I do not like the upgrades, they always try to upgrade every year to make it look like they are tending to the system, but its phooy every time

THanks for putting up with it!!!!!! NO ME! Its these darn message board makers that need a good kick in the pants!

-Michelle

Re: TESTING TESTING!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE! POST ON THIS MESSAGE - TELL ME I'M BACK ONLINE!

Howdy Michelle,
Here is a double test for you and your system. I used the "quote message" to see if that works as well.
Hope it all gits ironed out soon.

Michelle
Dear Users

MAJOR Issues with the Upgrade -- Which again I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They wre still working out the glitches ,,, looks like we are actually one of the lucky ones that the message board is still working if even a little!

Post onto this message and see if it works for you - remember to type in the stupid 4 letter/number code at the bottem of the message because if you miss it it deletes your message as well and dosen't give you a chance to re-type it in!!!! Which I just found out for myself during this message!!!!!!!!!

They will work it all out - I do not like the upgrades, they always try to upgrade every year to make it look like they are tending to the system, but its phooy every time

THanks for putting up with it!!!!!! NO ME! Its these darn message board makers that need a good kick in the pants!

-Michelle

Re: TESTING TESTING!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE! POST ON THIS MESSAGE - TELL ME I'M BACK ONLINE!

Yep it seems to be workin for me anyway.

All good!

Its working

Esta Aqui

all good here!

rollin