Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SCREENING PROBLEM RESOLVED

Big surface clumps of dirt ( modern compacted top soil )is a nuisance to deal with and slows the screening work.
I found a good way to deal with the problem

Photobucket

Just take the block over to a neighboring table

Photobucket

What can they say ??

Photobucket

So it's goodby problem

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is great

Photobucket

Later in the day they moved the tables around, Our new neighbors to get the dirt clumps was that louisiana crew

Photobucket

There is a slight snag in my new system that I'll have to work out..
Later in the Day Louisiana Jamie came over to MY side of the table with a 100 pound boulder then a half a tree trunk

Re: SCREENING PROBLEM RESOLVED

haha what's funny is how much of a headache those things are but I'd love to go through them right now as opposed to doing work at the office.

Hal, I just thought you were being generous and sharing your dirt. I'd hate to tell you how many bird points we found in those clods, don't want you to feel bad.

Tehuacana
many bird points we found in those clods,

Bird points,,,sh**** points
I check every clump before relocating it...if it doesn't have an inch or two of something worked sticking out of it...I'm not interested

{ sh**** = shm erd }

It's what's inside that counts.