Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Liberty Hill Dig

Will post pics later. Found a little blade, a sharp broken tip (I kinda like broken tips if there really sharp and made well makes you wish you could have seen the whole thing) and a very nice dark dark root beer point similar to the point in Kris's post but the base is broken so its hard to tell the type, but looks like it could have been broken while manufacturing.

Just wanted to say that whoever bad talked the mound doesnt know a midden from a pile of dirt. Looks great out there and Don and Kris couldnt be more hospitable hosts. Very polite guys and generous as well, Don took his hat off when introduced to my wife and even gave her a nice little point he had found out there. Being a country boy myself it was nice to be greeted with southern hospitality. They keep a clean site, have a great large shaded spot and Kris even offers you a cold one. Im sure glad Rob and I got in there when we did, look forward to many many more digs out there.

Re: Liberty Hill Dig

Looking forward to the pics. Thanks for the update brandon

Hey can anyone give me any info on this dig? contact location anything. Or did they just allow a few people to dig it? thAnks

brent d
Hey can anyone give me any info on this dig? contact location anything. thAnks

It's Kris & Don's personal site, only very limited number of guest diggers at a time.
Try Emailing Don at the adress in the PAY DIG SITES ( frnt pg ) for their info.

There is nothing on the main page about them!

It's under Pay Dig Sites, scroll down till you see it.

a buddy and I hit it Sat morning early. Don is a great guy, the price is right,and the property is very nice. It is very rocky and tough digging. I did not find a piece of worked flint, and left by noon. Between 4 diggers there were 4 brokes found, and my buddy found a decent Bulverde.

gman