Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pics from liberty hill over the weekend

Re: pics from liberty hill over the weekend

Good show Donny. That mega tarp is a neat rig.
( until we have a Texas 10 inch rain in two hours )

Hey Y'all. I wanted to add a couple of picts of points (middle left) not seen yet on the web page found at the Liberty Hill site recently. Also I think we have I.D'd the old points that look like Nolans with extended tips. Donny found a beauty yesterday morning. They are *******'s, they look just like the ones in Overstreets 11th edition. They are not in Turner and Hesters book because they were just named by Dwain Rodgers in 2008. If that is not what they are ? Then I have no idea. The two on the outside were found 6 or 8 months ago, but the inside left was found by Me on Sunday and the inside right was found by my wife last week. Both are *******s I think. Enjoy the picts !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Why is name in the book page (top left corner of my first pict.) a forbiden word I don't intinedo. Okay is somebody just not telling me ? We are finding forbidden points... right ?

Kris Okay is somebody just not telling me ? [/quote

Your OK K, Yrs ago there was tremendous outcry against the Big O dig site. Certain people would not let it fade into history, the postings were absolutly obnoxious. Along with other key words and names, the Big O went on the * list.

Who could foretell that Dwain would name a new point that starts with an 'O' ??

As usual, my Forte is better at IDing what a point is NOT. the bevel on Nolands is so strong there would be no doubt about it. The 3rd over looks good for the big O but #2 might be a B or U and #1, a T.
Square basers that are damaged or sloppily made can be a tough call.

How about finding a couple of Montells soon