Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Colorado ArrowheadVideo.

One of my prettiest camps.

http://youtu.be/kP8vygmSR9k

Re: Colorado ArrowheadVideo.

Hey travis your video will not pull up tried typing it in 3 different ways got any suggestions?

I pasted the info to the address, worked fine.

Very pretty country, bit of the Jeramiah Johnson homeland. Thats neat to find a full point ( better souvenir of Colorado than a T shirt ! )
It occurs to me that the entire area is so steeply sloped that artifacts will have agressively worked their way down hill
over the centuries....somebody might try dragging that fish net along the bottom of the creek

That's beautiful country up there. Got a buddy that lives in Steamboat Springs and hunted there but had no luck. Plenty of streams and rivers there, might be to far up in the mountains for much Tx. trade, but we're going back and hunt there again.

Jayradd, I just highlighted it and it comes up in the search engine. Have you tried that?

I can't highlight it from my phone for some reason but if I go to youtube and type it in exactly as it is in the post even case sensitive it wont pull up anything but all the other videos travis posted worked when I typed them in on youtube. Thanks for trying to help me out though Tehuacana

Nice Video Travis. I did two years in Co. Springs B4 moving to Austin in 89. Beautiful Country. I miss the mountains and the cold crisp air in these hot summer months down here. Nice point ! Thanks for sharing.

JAYRADD, Go to youtube and type my name like this.
travismcgaughey .Don't pu tany spaces in between my first and last name. It will bring all my videos up incluiding the Colorado Vid. Hope it helps..

Thanks Travis that worked . nice video I also have one point from Colorado ill post it on here later on thanks

Thanks Hal, Ken, Kris, Jradd.

That is beautiful country! Were you able to ID the point?

No, I haven't Chris. I need to. I want to know the estimated date of the point so I can know the age of the camp.