Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
finds from last few months

tom green county...nolan

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

broken blades, preforms, 2 broke montells, frio, birds, covington, nolan, broken perd, pottery, etc... most of this is from tx panhandle sand hills, some i dug in kendall county/kerr county

Photobucket

broken glass found next to mound...cant figure its origin?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: finds from last few months

Good show.
Your scenic shots are always of interest. With running water right at the front door that 'shelter' must have been a po****r stopping place.
Glass from a Conestoga wagon lantern ?

love the bleach color in the flint

Nice finds. I lived in San Angelo for about a year at Goodfellow did a little off roadin and Hunting out at Twin Butes looks like thats where you were, is it? Never did any flint hunting out there though

thanks yall... i'll definitely look into the glass, never thought it might be from wagon lantern...as for the scenic shots, that was out at twin buttes, its hard huntin out there, no tellin whats been picked over at potential camps over the years...i found that first point not 20 yards from old beer cans, trash and a hiking trail, alot of those people never even think to look at the ground.