Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Starr Adv. Ranch - Last Year

I thought I would repost these pics. This is what I found last year at Starr Adv. Ranch. I will hopefully be heading that way again soon.

This blade is 5-1/4" long.

Here is the point that is responsible for my AD name.

Re: Starr Adv. Ranch - Last Year

love the blade

Good timely posting, always good to see the types found at a given site...keeps us diggin !
Nice to see that little trouble maker bird point again

That camp that you dug those out of Scott A. is completly gone.

point popper
That camp that you dug those out of Scott A. is completly gone.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. There is a lot of acreage there though, so I'm pretty optimistic I can find another place on there that will give me something just as nice.

Its tough digging and most of the camps are a little slow.They just arent as rich as the camp you got your points from.

Its tough digging and most of the camps are a little slow.They just arent as rich as the camp you got your points from.

point popper

I will probably give it shot anyways though. I never really got to check the place out much the first time I went. "Popper" shoot me an email please.