Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIGFEST 2011 - CAMPING ON SATURDAY SIGN IN SHEET !

PLEASE SIGN IN HERE IF YOU WILL BE CAMPING WITH US AGAIN THE NIGHT BEFORE DIGFEST LIKE WE HAVE DONE IN THE PAST!

PLENTY OF ROOM SO DON'T BE SHY! BRING YOUR TENTS OR SMALL CAMPERS AND COME DIG WITH US THE DAY BEFORE DIGFEST FOR THE SPECIAL RATE OF $20 FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND CHECK THE PLACE OUT!

THERE IS NO ENRTY FEE SATURDAY IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HUNT OR DIG - JUST BRING YOUR SELF TO THE PROPERTY AND HAVE A LOOK AROUND AND COME AND MEET US ALL AND DO A LITTLE CAMP FIRE CHATTER !

-MICHELLE

Re: DIGFEST 2011 - CAMPING ON SATURDAY SIGN IN SHEET !

Scott A. and Jarrid B. will be camping.

Michelle WILL be camping!!!

Yall campers bring a few pieces of fire wood if you have them and we will pray for the rain so we can havea fire!

-Michelle

ah oh , I better get on this list also, gonna be a cold nite without campfires this year, I guess ill bring a couple of generators and 100ft cords so we can light up the nite time get togather !

I will WE ALL SHOULD pray for RAIN!!!!!!

THanks Jerry! WIll be nice to see you guys!

-Michelle

I'm there, just farther away from all the music, singing & dancing

inward! ive also got some gcs for the give away!

Will be there early Saturday morning

I'll be there Saturday evening, But with no rain, there will be no dutch oven cobbler this year

Eric W. will be there. Figured the camping sounds fun so why not give it a try this year.

Brert, Alexandra and Riley from Fort Worth will be there. We also have 5 neighbors that want to attend.

we'll be there early saturday

for the campers. like I said I am bringing a couple of generators for lights if we need them . Ill bring a couple of 100 foot cords so we can keep the generators away from the crowd . but I dont have many lights left. if you have lights you can bring please do !
also if it rains before hand and the fire ban is lifted and we dont need generators ill need Michelle or Hal to call me and let me know !

jerry
for the campers. like I said I am bringing a couple of generators for lights if we need them . Ill bring a couple of 100 foot cords so we can keep the generators away from the crowd . but I dont have many lights left. if you have lights you can bring please do !
also if it rains before hand and the fire ban is lifted and we dont need generators ill need Michelle or Hal to call me and let me know !

Good deal J.
Christmas light strings would be good too...Low voltage, lots of color and a bit of light for visibility walking around.
We should have a reasonable idea of WX and burn ban status with the published 10 day WX forecast.

PS;;;
NO blinking lights pls

I will be there Saturday morning too!

ME , DANEA AND HUNTER WILL BE THERE !! BOTH DAYS

i will be there camping with my daughter....brandon b

jerry

Jer, Today's WX forecasts are just 4 days short of the digfest weekend..pretty much all sunny. Low 90's day
mid 60's night. ( and Texas dusty all the time )

We'll all be gratefull for your offer of a generator use....Even with a spit of rain the day before, the official burn ban probably wouldn't be lifted.
There's now a good number of campers signed up...some
must have something that lights up.
Badger & I both are bringing a work light.

This should be a very enlightening experience

BRING YOUR LANTERNS !!!

We need people to bring some lanterns for themselves. That would get us some good light as well!

Re: BRING YOUR LANTERNS !!!

Jack F & Doug camping

what time are people gonna be heading out Saturday?

after the game!

Re: ETA

Dawn Saturday, Jerry's clan before that.
Look through the signup list above, many people have noted their planned arrival time.

I may come out and look around Saturday. I'm looking forward to meeting and greeting!

it looks like it may get wet be ready for a sloppy day

INCASE of some little bit of rain ..

Yes, EVERYONE should bring some dry items !!!! Incase that is!! But we are HOPING for NO RAIN!! Untill the dig is over that is!!!!!!

-Michelle

WHATTTTT rain ? really ! look I have looked forward to digfest all year, I dont care if i have to get in a dang boat and dig from the side of it, it is not going to stop me lol. Buttttt I will say if anything is going to happen it will happen to me ! maybe once a year we get a call to move an 18 wide mobile home, sure enough we pulled one from Wichits Falls to Canyon yesterday , and guess what, it rained on us all the way . go figure lol !

and yup we will be leaving tomorrow sometime for Moody ! yes we are bringing the generators, yes we are bringing an electric griddle and a George foreman ! and yes if anyone camping wants to bring something electric to cook on or make coffe the generators are for everyone to use ! no need to even bother asking , just plug in and go to town !

jerry
WHATTTTT rain ? really !

No not really. Latest evening WX report is really good ( dry ) over Chrisner Ranch.

How much you charging your customers per KW/HR use ?

lmao . well Hal , if I were like LP&L our local electric company . I would certainly be rich by the time I came home, and that would be from only one person plugging in lol !

Hi Michelle,
I'll be there Sat. and Sun.
Thanks,
Jeff