Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
South Texas Surfacing!

2011-09-18_18-42-52_614 Two hours of surface hunting south Texas on Saturday.

Re: South Texas Surfacing!

Nice going. Makes us wonder how much more lies under an eigth of an inch of dust ?? for rain

Out of that selection, could that REALLY be THREE CLEAR FORK SCRAPERS...?
As you know, your close to Tehuacana's hunting ground and he ALWAYS finds CFs ( and stemless points )

Not sure on the clearfork scrapers but if that's what they are the purple banded one about the third on the left from the bottom is a beauty and I came home a day to early it rained two inches there last night.:(

Yep, Clear Forks, I know them well. Seems like So.Tx. was the epi-center for woodworking tools. A real Lowe's and Home Depot for the ancients. That purple is rare but I have found a couple of broken unstemmed points that were made of that color of flint.
I'm back SH. Did make a large donation to the Coushatta Indians and got most of it back. A real Indian giver I am.