Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
STOP...NO MORE THATS ENOUGH !!!!!

At this posting time there is THIRTY ONE seperate drawing prizes.
And THIRTY ONE people signed up to attend...

Lets leave it at that and we can ALL go home with a prize;;;; PLUS THIRTY ONE is a good number that GeeX can handle digging close to him at the big hole

Re: STOP...NO MORE THATS ENOUGH !!!!!

well Hal . as long as i do not get the last pic and have to leave with my own wiggle pick, ive already made two this week lol ! but i will say this, these are indistructable picks, made from heavy leaf springs , the end has been cut to slide over the 1/4 inch steel handle and can be removed to easy storing !

Re: STOP...NO MORE THATS ENOUGH !!!!!

SH
At this posting time there is THIRTY ONE seperate drawing prizes.
And THIRTY ONE people signed up to attend...

Lets leave it at that and we can ALL go home with a prize;;;; PLUS THIRTY ONE is a good number that GeeX can handle digging close to him at the big hole

Well Hal, if 31 people dig next to me then there will probably be at least 30 points found. Notice I said 30 and not 31 including myself, because the way it usually works, everyone next to me will find something and will have to go home licking my wounds. But, Chrisners has been lucky for me so far. Maybe my luck is changing, but i'm not holding my breath.