Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Best of yesterday

Finally cool enough to dig at our site again and we got some rain too which keeps you from looking like you work in a flour factory by the end of the day. Not posting all the bits and pieces I found, but wanted to share the two best finds of the day: The frio is self explanatory, but the other piece is half of what would have been a very large limestone gorget. Looks like the indian broke it when drilling the hole (you can see the drilled hole right next to the penny). Even if broken this is a cool find because in 15 years, I've never found one of these types of gorgets, and this sucker is VERY polished. Someone spent a lot of time on it before breaking it. I just hope the other half is waiting in the wall for me to find it next time.

">

Re: Best of yesterday

Now thats a change....a heartbreaker for the original owner !
Miracles DO happen
Check frt pg bottom, 2nd row icon down " JAN 2009"
First story.
The second piece was found about 15 feet away from the first.
Good find(s)
Happy hunting for the rest of the gorg

Free Forum powered by Bravenet