Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Starr Adventure 2010-2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was last year at the Starr

Re: Starr Adventure 2010-2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A better look at some of the points
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ok everyone, look you have to stop all these posts of star ranch ! I am trying to run a business and you are tempting me to not come home( and work ), right after digfest and go straight to the star lol !

there seems to be some finds coming from there that makes me want to move closer !

Those are some really nice finds there Flo. Y'all really did good.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks again Craig for putin up with us hope to see you out there soon

Nice goin Flo, rarely to never do we see a concise posting that shows the full range of points / people
that were present at a given site. And good ones.

The Martindale family was certainly well represented all those many yrs ago. I've got a few and seen others finding them..AND...THEY WERE ALL VERY SMALL...
The maker of that huge Marty must have seen a Mammoth stray into the Canyon.
I've also seen a few other Montells like your finds with no gap between the front teeth. I wonder if thats a 'missing link' in Montell evolution ? Next step would be no at all

jerry
ok everyone, look you have to stop all these posts of star ranch ! I am trying to run a business and you are tempting me to not come home( and work ), right after digfest and go straight to the star lol !

There's more temptation yet to come.. SAR has donated quite a few free digs to the digfest prize
drawing.
The owner, Craig will be at DigF and he can field any questions diggers might have.

Obama ( the U.S. taxpayer ) is offering FREE $$ for 'jobs creation '....Why not take the $ and hire somebody to run the business so you can concentrate on landscaping more of TX

Very good finds!

haha I would love to take some of (Obama's) tax payers money to create a few new jobs, except the jobs I create would not be ( GREEN ) unfortunatly we usually end up brown, dirt brown at the end of the day lol .

but wait , landscaping, green ! maybe I could get some of that money to clean up roadsides and peoples fields or middens lol

oh and by the way Hal , Trish cant wait to see you , I think you are one of her favorite people, says she is really excited to see what stunt you pull this year !

jerry
what stunt you pull this year !

Stunt ...Nothing doing, this get together is a serious matter...not a pleasure cruise, gotta keep our
attention focused on work only