Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
4 DIGBROS

HEY..You guys were "on top" Saturday..Did you see anybody around that secret ' island' in the middle where Snoop and I were finding all the good points...??
There's just enough left now for a tool rack

Photobucket

DigBro #2
I didn't realise that you were leaving for the day last Sat.
Forgot to tell you that Craig cant let you in the Starr gate next Sunday ( 9th )...He will be at DIGFEST

Re: 4 DIGBROS

Hey Hal! Thanks for the info regarding next Sunday's Starr Ranch closing...sorry we missed you on the way out - I'm sure you can imagine we were ready to get some reprieve from the sun by that point in the afternoon, plus we had to get home in time for the UT football game kickoff.

RE: the "secret island" area, I don't believe any of us were pecking away in that particular area while we were up top, but I'm sorry to see that you are running low on diggable dirt in that spot!

Have a great time at digfest!

Digbros
Thanks for the info regarding next Sunday's Starr Ranch closing...

Digfest or Christmas, I dont think Starr ever closes...
check with Craig

Digbros

RE: the "secret island" area, I don't believe any of us were pecking away in that particular area while we were up top

Did anybody else notice that Snoop just posted some great new finds from Starr

Star Ranch will be open Sun.9th per Craig.

Why hello there stranger

Thanks for the info on Star .. We knew Craig couldn't close and keep the diggers away! There is dirt to move ya know!

-Michelle

Thanks for the info Drew!