Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rain for Digfest

Well...the rain kept me away from Digfest this year. In the mean time I'll be surface hunting. Look forward to next year though!!
Lookin' for a huntin' buddy in the Waco area. Contact me here if anybody knows anybody.

Re: Rain for Digfest

We were all kinda wondering if they got rained out or just rained on.

I heard Saturday was fun til the rain started. I think a lot of folks left. When I called the ranch this a.m., they said if they get 30 or so to stay, they would still have the drawing & food. Haven't heard any news, though.

Well we all should get the updated report here pretty quick. I was hoping the rain would stay away so they'd have a good time but saw on the radar this AM that they were in the thick of it. That sucks. Wait all year for Digfest and the only time it rained this year was on this weekend.

I know! I was supposed to celebrating my B-day!

Hey I'm from Waco and know a few spots. Email me if your interested

sorry I left so soon sunday Had fun Hangin with A. D. folks, Thankyou Richard and Family.! I never at anypoint felt unwelcomed. M. H. thanks for understanding.

Happy Birthday Heath.
All is not lost, you dont have to get a year older to be a player...
When it dries out, get to the C3, preferably on a Saturday. There is a LOT of good digfest private dirt that still needs to be looked through. Saturdays are best as it's usually busy and so you can see the types of tools people are using. You still get your $ worth, just no food, prizes or mud.

Sure I understand Pat..YOU WEASLED OUT ..
just because you couldnt get that mud through your new screen table