Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TWINKLING STARRS

I started the day off with a nice modest twinkler

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Snoop went super Nova

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just wishing on a starr, I wish those Martinadales were complete

Photobucket

Photobucket

This Dillo didn't even know that I was there in a hole right eye level with him

Photobucket

Re: TWINKLING STARRS

Man i love that place maybe next time well find a whole martindale!

well snoop if you didnt just top bomb every thing you would have found a martindale but instead i had to clean all your throw back out of my hole and i got the martindale you left about three inches under where you left your pile of dirt so thanks for being lazy

Ive been called many things and lazy aint one of them. Since i dugg that spot for and hour and a half and you see what i found that satement shows your ignorance. The first two point i found were found the same way so a couple of those came from your pile. Pot calls kettle black imagine that.

Photobucket"> this one wasnt from your pile it was under your pile

so it was your from before huh nice one though. Im not being a jerk man but i didnt move enogh dirt to miss anything. And if i did oh well wasnt meant to be mine. Just know you look like a butthole when you do things like this.

so it was your from before huh nice one though. Im not being a jerk man but i didnt move enogh dirt to miss anything. And if i did oh well wasnt meant to be mine. Just know you look like a butthole when you do things like this.

Good thing that SOMEBODY eventually saved it from oblivion. That is really a B I G and undamaged treasure.

so dig it deeper snoop

No doubt and Sean I hope God blesses you with more good ones!