Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TJ's Dig

Hey, headed west to the hill country in the am and gonna dig with TJ fri and sat. Just curious if anyone else has been to his new site in Comfort. I really enjoyed the Vanderpool site and hope this one is as good, if not better, as that. Thanks

Re: TJ's Dig

It seems TJ always has some nice sites. Good Luck!!

Well when you get back from your 2 day dig , give us all a report , like what all you are finding & pictures of the goods. Good luck.

That site has a long history of B I G, Top quality, translucent artifacts. It must have been like the high end Rodeo Drive of that neighborhood. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies, will let yall know how we did

Well Mr Brio it's allmost wensday ,and not a peep out of you, surely you are rested up by now.! Where is our report? From fri & sat dig @ TJ's . How was the dig? Show&tell?adios!

Hey Cliff, sorry you had to call me out to post up. Sorry, been busy at the hospital... Fiance and I dug fri am for a few hrs and found a few. We went out to eat for dinner that night and got food poisoning and were up all night praying to the porcelain throne. Needless to say, we were in no condition to dig. I was upset with this, so I went ahead and went for a couple hrs and found some brokes. There was some good stuff coming out saturday, wished I could have lasted longer. I havent taken pics of the finds yet, I will try to over the next day or two and get them posted. Good looking area with a rich history of good finds.

Bummer dig report ...could still have some value to next TJ's customers...
What place to avoid for the poison dinner