Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
beavis

Photobucket

Re: beavis

Got some nice blades in your all your posts. Points too. Gives you the bug just looking at them.

Now there's a cutlery tool kit fit for a master surgeon...
Along with some appropriate sized meal wreckage!

Thats a rather ferocious looking canine tooth too ( not all prey was as docile as deer ! )

Photobucket

The kaleidoscope Of all your frames is very pretty..
AND very intriguing...What do they call that particular program...?
The more I look at the pics the more counfounding it seems. And I've been looking for quite a while..

The AWKWARD SILENCE posting says your a master of painting as the colored version seems to be the exact same digital print as the original, with different objects painted in. The intensified white veins in the 2 blue points is the signature coloration of U/V lighting.

BUT...your OTHER colorations dont show that partiality to white.
Matter of fact it looks more thermal since the bone has a different identity than stone.

And the last kicker...In this BEAVIS color post...
the Lanceolot base right above the canine tooth shows the intense U/V coloration that is pure epoxy.. ( the exact distortion that authenticators look for when making judgement on a point )
There is also the same neon signature on that little spot upper left.A bit of a glue drop ?

How could that be just using a plain digial input ?

I caught the glue drop too Hal. Good eye.

nice blades

the glue drop is spider nest long hachet the program is photobucket-eduet-geek tab-curves want to make t-shirt's

Photobucket